Monday 14 October 2013

Operation Bakewell - Part 4 (the Grande Finale)

I know I promised this on Friday and it didn't quite happen, I had a busy day at work and I know that's no excuse!
Anyway I hope I have left you all in enough suspense for the unveiling of all my hard work and also everyone else's.


If you've seen my previous posts you will notice which ideas I used, as you can see above there was lots of bunting, kitsch table cloths, glass jars full of treats and lots of china cake tiers. Below are some of  the amazing entries on the day!








Above we had some super creative entries that also tasted amazing. I hope you agree that my vintage tea room design came out successfully! 


The Cake below was a wonderful showstopper cake made by the lovely RebeccahMay who was a guest judge, you can buy her delicious and awesome creations at http://www.rebeccahmay.co.uk.


This task was amazing fun, I feel so privileged to have been part of an event which seen approx 4000 people in attendance.  Overall we raised just over £1,500 which is going to a charity that are doing amazing things.
 I'm sure you've probably guessed that my next entry will be all about my Amazon purchases and how my stamp making is coming along. 

Lots of love,


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment