Wednesday 24 August 2016

The Blue Edition


It's the last journal! I can't actually believe we're on the last journal, this project has flown by! My last journal was Karen's lovely blue book. I never realised until I embarked on old blue, but I don't actually use blue that much, so I found it tougher than I thought.

I would love to have another go this, I think a green journal is calling my name.

Remember to check out the other lovely Color Chaos ladies:

Thank you so much ladies for letting me be a part of this amazing project!
































As you can see lots of patterns in this one!

Lots of love
LaurenPearl
xx

1 comment :

  1. Blue was a challenge for me at first too, apparently I don't use it as much as I thought I did!

    Also a green journal would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete