Thursday 4 August 2016

And suddenly all the songs were about you- The Heartbreak Journal



We're on to the season of music and I plan on being more involved with this season, I have already been so inspired. My theme for this season is heartbreak, my art journal isn't about being depressing or morbid. This journal for me is about letting go of someone that I should have done a long time ago- to be honest I have held on to them a lot longer than healthy and now it's time to move on.

As you have probably guessed this journal is going to be incredibly personal to me and I hope that by others seeing it and are in the same position have the strength to leave that person behind. I am not used to the journalling side of art journalling so this will be a new experience which is a bit scary, but the hope is that by the end of the season I close up this book with all the feelings and get on with my life.

So if you don't want the slushy part, please feel free to skip to the art!

I decided against making a book for the season, I'm not very good at it! So decided I wanted to try a landscape book.









If you're a member of Get Messy, please go check out my member spotlight where I chat all things art  and music.

Lots of love,

LaurenPearl
xx



1 comment :

  1. I love this personal slant on the season, can't wait to see it all! <3

    ReplyDelete