Monday 28 December 2015

What's this? There's magic everywhere....

And so we come to the end of magic, and with the end of magic for now is my end of being spooky. It is time to try something different next season- I'm sure I'll come back to being spooky as if you couldn't tell naturally a bit dark.


                      

The nightmare before Christmas hill is about as Christmassy I got in my altered book.

                       

I still have some pages to finish so I'm sure they'll be making an appearance from time to time. I still have 100 more pages to fill!

                         

                          

I used some quotes from American horror story as there is some great creepy quotes that various characters use.

                            
  
     
                                                                         Lots of love
                                                                        LaurenPearl xx





No comments :

Post a Comment