Wednesday 11 January 2017

Color Blast- The Emerald Journal


Time for another colour project! I had so much fun the last time that I could not refuse getting involved a second time around. 

Last time I went for lavender as it's obviously my favourite colour, this time I decided on green this time around, no real reason why I just felt drawn to it this time around.

Here are my pages! Stupidly I forgot to take a picture of the front- so imagine if you will a small green journal with Chinese writing on it, I bought it while I was in Hong Kong.

I don't have any rules for my journal, all the girls in this project can post where they like- the only thing I request is that everyone fills in their playlist for what they have listened to while


She's American

















Makes sure to go and check out the rest of the journals



So looking forward to this project, can't wait to see how it progresses through the year.

Lots of love
LaurenPearl
xx






3 comments :

  1. Green grinchy is now in my possession and I can't wait to get started! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Green is my favorite color! I can't wait to see what the others do with it.

    ReplyDelete