Friday 22 January 2016

Zine Squad- GIRL POWER!!!!!!

Yes! I was part of another super zine project! This time the zine was for Torrie, with the theme 'Female Boss' which Torrie is definitely being starting her own art empire! I was in my element on this one! Myself and Lucia were recruited by the Zine hit squad, Julia, Katie and Vanessa. 
This Zine was so much fun to do and I was super excited to be asked- almost a bit too giddy when I offered to have a go at actually making the zine! 
Here are my pages:



The left is mine, only some strawberry stickers which work well with the opposite pages cupcake!


Mines on the right, obviously me and Julia can't beat a bit of rhyming.




I channeled my inner riot girl for this page and then completely smudged and thought it was ruined. So I smudged it even more to try and make it look like it was meant to be like that....



On the left my angry riot girl quote, deciding to take back all the cruel things women are called.



On the left, I got my typewriter out and I'm glad Lucia did as well.




If you want to go check out the rest of the zine which I highly encourage you to do! Visit these female bosses!


Lots of love,

LaurenPearl
xx

1 comment :