Thursday 7 January 2016

By the pricking of my thumbs something wicked this way comes

 Last post for magic...honestly!

Some are pages you may have seen before, but with some new pieces added, I filled up my book with a ton of different backgrounds, so I will post when I finish them up.

Below is the results of letting food colouring run down a page- the quote is from The Hobbit. Over Christmas I managed to watch all of the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit- which is inspiring me to read it again. After revisiting the films, I felt I had to put a quote in here from Gollum.



In this one I just added a cool picture that I found in a magazine.



Lastly, I wanted to keep this one simple, normally I am pretty quote heavy on my work, so this time I wanted the image to speak more than the words.



Lots of love,

LaurenPearl
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment