Saturday 10 September 2016

Love will tear us apart- The Heartbreak Journal





It's the official last week, which is shame I have really got into the music season. Obviously I don't think it's the for me, I still have lots of pages in this journal that need filling!!


Joy Division- Love will tear us apart 


The 1975- A Change of Heart


Pat Beneath- Love is a Battlefield




The All American Rejects- Gives you hell


Taking Back Sunday- Cute without the e



As you can see some of the pages are numbered, I can out of notebook for my lyric project and this journal came in handy while I waited for my trusty pocket moleskine to arrive.

lots of love 
LaurenPearl
xx

1 comment :

  1. Wow Lauren, your art journaling style is shining through from this season, love it ! Of course now I am hearing Joy Division in my mind :)

    ReplyDelete