Wednesday 6 July 2016

The Gold Edition


It's GOLD!!!!!! it's the second to last journal and I can't believe we have almost finished our amazing journal circle. It's amazing to see all these journals that are now packed with everyone's creations.

I have finally got my hands on Vanessa's gold journal!

I have been wanting to use this image of this cat for so long and he's gold right?




As I have with every journal, here is my gold related lyric...not the obvious choice for gold, hello Spandau ballet....


Right at the beginning of this project Vanessa made one request of me in this journal and it was to draw some lips on this page. Obviously I had to do it!



Another song entry...



Earlier in the journal I noticed Katie added Captain Janeaway to the journal, so I decided I couldn't let this journal not have my own homage to Kate Mulgrew in the form of Red from Orange is the new black. She is easily one of my favourite characters!



More random gold...



You can check out the rest of my Color Chaos companions below:



Now on to Karen's Blue book before it returns back to Ireland.

Lots of love,
LaurenPearl
xx




2 comments :

  1. Gold is a challenge and you've set the bar high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should have filled the journal FULL of Kate Mulgrew quotes.. ;)

    ReplyDelete