Friday 18 September 2015

Make over!

Hiya, as you may have noticed I'm having a bit of a makeover. I thought the blog was starting to look a bit tired, I had a zillion (actual number) font types and it was time to give it a new look. I did a bit of reading on my favourite Pinterest and pinned some information about blogging and how to make a success of it.
If you're interested in looking at what I pinned when thinking about how to improve my blog, here is the link to my board:

Blog Revamp

Lately, I have used this blog as a bit of an after thought and not really planned much to say but instead just posted some of my Get Messy work and let that be that! So going forward there is going to be a bit more content and also more thoughtful writing. More pages are going to appear as I want to share a bit more and really use this place not just for my art journal but for all manner of my project! As I have lots of projects on the go and it's time to start sharing and start writing a bit more.
So as I say watch out for some new pages (and some type of order!). Also let me know what you think. I made the banner myself and although it doesn't look like much it took me a long time!
 
Lauren xx

No comments :

Post a Comment